We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The cards are a good gift for Mother's Day, a very simple little detail from the children with a nice message, and they will undoubtedly be the joy of this special holiday. Also, children will have fun with this children's craft.
The colored cards and the imagination they are the only elements you need to make Mother's Day an unforgettable date. Moms will be delighted with this 3D tulip postcard.
- Light green cardstock
- Dark green cardstock
- Light pink cardstock
- Dark pink cardstock
- Orange cardstock
- Pair of scissors
- Marker pen
1. Cut out the template with the flower pot and tulip pieces, which you can find HERE.
2. Cut a 24x16 cm light green card stock. and fold it in half to make the card. Mark the pieces of the tulip and the pot. Make the pot and border with the two shades of pink, the triangle for the flower in orange, the stem and two leaves, mark them on dark green card stock.
3. Cut out all the pieces carefully with scissors.
4. Using a little glue, carefully place the pieces on the card. First put the pot on the bottom, with the darker edge so that it overlaps a bit. Glue the stem in the center and the leaves on the sides.
5. To make the tulip, take the triangle and fold the two corners up, as it appears in the image.
6. Place the tulip on the card with a little glue, write the message for Mom, and that's it!